Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Random


Dinner with the girls at Seoul garden/Sakae tomorrow for end-of-exams celebrations as always! Seoul brings back great memories :D

DINNER GOT CANCELLED ): (postponed, rather :D)

Does anybody remember how I used to emo cause nobody wanted to sit on the same table as me cause I LOVED throwing all sorts of disgusting stuff in HAHA. Its a miracle how you girls were able to stand me then, come to think of it. Emoshit to the max LOL!!!



PW in school for the whole of today (I went late cause there weren't lessons for me in the morning) plus band in the afternoon till evening!

I swear I was bored to hell while waiting for cca to start, partly because the canteen doesn't make me feel good AND.. Pw can be sucha a bore. But well, I shouldn't be complaining now! We're almost done and its time for OP whatthehell hahaha.

OHBTW somebody told me the XS would fit me for the nike human race shirt cause she said the sizes are BIG... and now I've got this tiny & very tight shirt ZOMG.



Choral music fits my current mood.

&.. I. want. my. art. paper/grade. NOW! ):

No comments: